Sunday, May 23, 2010

30 Days to a new ME!



It sounds like something from a diet infomercial "30 Days to a new ME" but it's not. I have been overweight about 75% of my life and I am really sick of it. In 2004 I had lost 35 lbs (which made me 145) because I had a nervous breakdown and my doctors told me "if you loose it this way, by not eating you will regret it" I didn't believe a word he said.....Well I should have because I gained double of what I had lost which sucks, it took me about 5 years but I really packed it on and wish I didn't. Well it is now 2010 and every New Years my resolution was to loose weight, that never seemed to work so I am now 227lbs (yewzor I know) and need to loose about 50 lbs, not sure if it's a realistic weight goal but I don't care it's a weight goal I want! I am going to keep track of my weight loss on my blog which means I will be posting pictures and any products I use along the way. I will be starting off with a 30 day diet that I made up for myself. Here are some of the things I included in my 30 days:
  1. For my first week I will be on the GNC Total Lean 7 Day Fat Loss Kit to jump start my diet.
  2. I will be working out 2 hrs a day for 4 days a week. Mostly Cardio, weight training and pilates.
  3. Haven't really thought this threw to well so when I figure out the rest I will definitely blog it.
I am also on a Softball league, what good am I if I cant even run fast to the bases....I am utterly useless on the team(even tho 30% of the team in overweight lol) and feel like quitting but that's the problem with me I like to quit with everything I try to do, but this is one thing I am NOT quitting I am putting my foot down on myself and hopefully I can DO it. It's only 30 days I think I can do it...No I KNOW I CAN and I will...Wow I have will power, that's new lol. Anyway I will keep in touch becasue I will be starting it on June 1st at 7am and will finish June 30 at 10pm. I hope to at least have lost 10 lbs (wishful thinking) but lets see what happen!



No comments:

Post a Comment